Welcome to The Water Event
The UK’s First Dedicated Water Efficiency and Management Exhibition
The Water Event is a new dedicated exhibition championing water efficiency in business. This is your opportunity to engage with senior decision-makers from large water users and help them meet their water management objectives.
A growing population and environmental change are increasing the stress on the water table and the next few years will see a dramatic economic impact on water supply and waste through industry deregulation.
Key Benefits of Exhibiting
- Exposure to 4,000+ high-quality visitors comprising environmental managers, procurement and sustainability managers, water/energy managers and directors
- Access to senior decision-makers from large commercial, industrial and public sector organisations including Finance Directors, Managing Directors and CEOs actively seeking to find ways to better manage their resources including energy, waste and water
- A dedicated content-rich conference programme, attracting a high-calibre audience to the exhibition and to your stand
Co-Located Events Co-Located Events Co-located with The Energy Event, The Renewables Event and Resource Efficiency & Waste Management Solutions (RWM) in partnership with CIWM for a complete exploration of the opportunities and challenges ahead.
CPD Seminar Programme
One location, one event, bringing together environmental, water industry, government and business efficiency thought leaders. Learn how the following influential figures sustainable water strategies in their business. Speakers from 2013 included:
- Julia Denham, Global Sustainability Manager, Molson Coors
- Paul Crewe, Head of Sustainability, Engineering, Energy & Environment, Sainsbury’s
- Claire Holmes, Strategy Team Member, Whitbread
- David Shenton, National Environment Manager, Lafarge Tarmac
- Richard Tarboton,Director of Energy and Carbon, BT